Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex
· Design, develop, and modify web applications for complex agency information technology systems.
· Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flow charting, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
· Develop data conversion and system implementation plans.
· Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
· Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
Required Qualifications, Skill sets and Abilities
· Four (4) year Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field.
· At least five (5) years of experience in software development using Java including:
o Required: J2EE Application Development/SQL.
o Preferred: Spring MVC/Struts 2/JSF/JPA/Hibernate/Oracle Database.
o Preferred: UNIX/Web-logic/BASH/Git/Scrum.
· Excellent analytically and coding skills.
· Experience with entire software stack from database schema design to screen layout and development