The primary focus of the Sr. Project Manager will be to deliver projects using the Project Management Process. Including the initiation, planning, execution, and closing of infrastructure and software projects.
- Develops project plans specifying milestones, tasks, start/end durations and resource allocations for each phase of the project.
- Identifies, manages and tracks project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Coordinates work tasks of project personnel.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Directs and coordinates activities of Vendors to ensure project deliverables & timelines.
- Manages and monitors the work of the team, to ensure the high priority items stay on track while promoting teamwork.
- Manages project Budget and reporting.
- Coordinates and response to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Demonstrates accountability for the results of the team.
- Monitors metrics to track team performance against schedule expectations and budget.
- Manage and tracking of project documentation.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, customers, and others informed of project status and related risks/issues.
- Monitors Project results against specifications.
- Creates test plans for the Project.
- For the Project, they ensure sufficient functional and integrated testing completed on new/modified code.
- Directs application/solution testing.
- Completes project reviews.
- Obtains, through customer satisfaction and acceptance testing, project signoff of completion.
Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, related field
8 applicable experience