- Learn functions and configuration options for the baseline TechShare.Court software provided by the development team.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of implementation projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements.
- Analyze and model the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software.
- Lead cross-functional business process re-engineering teams and continuous improvement efforts.
- Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Lead and participate in execution of Functional Process Mapping (FPM) activities as defined by
- TechShare process and performance standards.
- Work with quality assurance staff to develop testing criteria and scenarios.
- Contribute to project plans.
- Report activity status and progress in accordance with defined project management rules.
- A minimum of three (3) to seven (7) years of experience implementing mission critical business applications in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience in driving consensus across multiple participants, process driven analysis and background in various requirements elicitation methods also required.
- Strong communication, listening and validation skills.
- Strong time management skills and self-directed.
- Make decisions under pressure.
- Exemplify integrity and maintain a positive attitude to do the job right the first time.
- Work in many environments, including self-paced and in groups.
- Software Implementation experience
- Criminal Courts domain knowledge/experience
- Systems Integration Implementation
- Atlassian Software Suite proficiency (JIRA, Confluence)