Mpulse has been Certified as an MBE with the Chicago Minority Business Council. (2020)
- Mpulse has become a Certified BEP Vendor with the State of Illinois, Business Enterprise Program. (2020)
- Mpulse has been Ranked 14th on the Houston Business Journal’s Fast 100 Companies for 2020.
- Mpulse, one of the finalists for the Greater Houston Partnership 2020 Pinnacle Award.
- Mpulse is the BEP Partner with CDW-Government supporting the MSP, Managed Print Services Contract for the Chicago Public School System. (2020)
- Mpulse was awarded the Copier and Printer Contract for Texas A&M University International in Laredo Texas. Mpulse selected and partnered with Xerox Southwest Business Systems to support the engagement. (2020)
- Mpulse was awarded the MPS, Managed Print Services Contract for Lone Star College, Houston Texas. Mpulse selected and partnered with Sharp Business Systems and PaperCut to fulfill and support the engagement. (2019)
- Mpulse as the HUB Partner with Xerox Southwest Business Services were awarded the Prairie View A&M University MPS, Managed Print Services Contract. (2020)
- Mpulse created a Student Mentor Protégé Program with Prairie View A&M University in Prairie View Texas. The students will provide first line support services to the fleet of Copiers and printers throughout their campuses. (2020)
I cannot express how much appreciation I have for the Mpulse organization for linking me with exceptional projects and exemplary organizations. Considering my skill set and career experience they are eager to represent me as an asset to their clients. The hiring process with Mpulse was a pleasant experience, after having dealt with so much disorganization with past consulting companies. I would definitely recommend Mpulse as an excellent consulting firm to all of my associates.
- T.C. Budd
“I have been working with Tyrone Dixon and Mpulse Technology for over a year and have been extremely impressed. Tyrone has consistently demonstrated his vast knowledge and experience in the technology sector. Tyrone has tremendous organizational and managerial skills which have proven invaluable to my organization. I highly recommend Tyrone and Mpulse Technology, I consider our relationship to be a vital asset to our business.”
- David Martinez, Specialty Veterinary Pharmacy, Stafford, Tex
After my interview with the CEO , I knew that Mpulse was exactly the place I wanted to work. Mpulse has attracted a diversified team of skilled individuals who are highly motivated and share Mpulse core values. I am extremely honored to work with these very qualified people and amazed at the skill level of the personnel from top to bottom in the corporation. Mpulse believes in a policy of excellence. It shows in their commitment to deliver the best service, not only their customers, but also their employees. Mpulse has set the bar on constant growth and improvement. Mpulse continues to do what it takes to be the best by maintaining a corporate culture that demonstrates high ethics and values as well as makes the employees feel appreciated, supported, and proud of their work.
- Sandra Vargas, Ambulatory Analyst III
We are pleased to give this recommendation letter in good faith regarding, Mpulse Healthcare & Technology, as a result of their excellent performance in providing Information Technology Services in support of Prairie View A&M University and Ellucian IT Support Services.Mpulse Healthcare & Technology became a supplier/vendor to PVAMU/Ellucian four years ago and after our initial project has quickly proven itself as a reliable provider of IT Consulting and Professional Services related to but not limited to the IT Information Technology Department.With Mpulse providing excellent and technically skills consultants, they successfully delivered several IT Projects and Services for our University.The breadth and depth of their consultant’s knowledge combined with a proven reliability qualifies them to implement complex projects.Given our experience from the contractual engagements with Mpulse, we are happy to recommend them as a vendor/supplier of Professional Services.
- Rodney Moore Director of Information Technology PVAMU/Ellucian