- Biatain Adhesive can be used for a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions.
- Biatain Adhesive can be used in combination with compression therapy.
- Biatain Adhesive is a soft and conformable polyurethane foam dressing that effectively absorbs and retains wound exudate.
- This ensures a balance that is optimal for moist wound healing conditions.
- Unique 3D foam structure for superior absorption.
- Minimal maceration and leakage.
- Long time wear.
- Soft and flexible dressing.