Episode 5 – Proving HUB support through Texas Health and Human Services with Keisha Gash
- Keisha Gash, HUB Advisor for Texas Health and Human Services, provides insight on business opportunities as well as organization accomplishments. Her department works with HUB certified businesses to achieve their HUB spend goals as well as that of the Texas legislature.
- Keisha works to manage day to day HUB requirements for any solicitation opportunities, training for vendors and internal staff, and monitors various HUB contracts
- She also manages marketing and outreach as well as the mentee/protegee program – offers advice and training for HUB vendors and staff
- Keisha discusses various opportunities such as competitive bidding, grant and open enrollment
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to access details regarding their HUB opportunities through the HHS website
- Keisha goes in detail regarding the vendor bidding process and the importance of understanding the full details and requirements of the contract
- The HHS HUB program monitors monthly progress assessment reports to ensure contractors are following the HUB subcontracting plan to ensure success
- She shares specific details to help ensure vendor success with building their business profiles
- Details upcoming virtual and annual events
- Stresses importance of vendors marketing their business past certification to ensure longevity and success
- Shares everyday challenges of working with vendors and provides tips for vendors to better understand how to land a contract with the state
- Provides advice regarding contracting and alternatives such as sub-contracting and also elaborates on importance of building relationships prior to submitting a bid
For more information visit hhs.texas.gov
Hosted by: Tyrone Dixon & Jada Harris
EXPERIENCED, SKILLED RESOURCES FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS
I cannot express how much appreciation I have for the Mpulse organization for linking me with exceptional projects and exemplary organizations. Considering my skill set and career experience they are eager to represent me as an asset to their clients. The hiring process with Mpulse was a pleasant experience, after having dealt with so much disorganization with past consulting companies. I would definitely recommend Mpulse as an excellent consulting firm to all of my associates.
- T.C. Budd
“I have been working with Tyrone Dixon and Mpulse Technology for over a year and have been extremely impressed. Tyrone has consistently demonstrated his vast knowledge and experience in the technology sector. Tyrone has tremendous organizational and managerial skills which have proven invaluable to my organization. I highly recommend Tyrone and Mpulse Technology, I consider our relationship to be a vital asset to our business.”
- David Martinez, Specialty Veterinary Pharmacy, Stafford, Tex
After my interview with the CEO , I knew that Mpulse was exactly the place I wanted to work. Mpulse has attracted a diversified team of skilled individuals who are highly motivated and share Mpulse core values. I am extremely honored to work with these very qualified people and amazed at the skill level of the personnel from top to bottom in the corporation. Mpulse believes in a policy of excellence. It shows in their commitment to deliver the best service, not only their customers, but also their employees. Mpulse has set the bar on constant growth and improvement. Mpulse continues to do what it takes to be the best by maintaining a corporate culture that demonstrates high ethics and values as well as makes the employees feel appreciated, supported, and proud of their work.
- Sandra Vargas, Ambulatory Analyst III
We are pleased to give this recommendation letter in good faith regarding, Mpulse Healthcare & Technology, as a result of their excellent performance in providing Information Technology Services in support of Prairie View A&M University and Ellucian IT Support Services.Mpulse Healthcare & Technology became a supplier/vendor to PVAMU/Ellucian four years ago and after our initial project has quickly proven itself as a reliable provider of IT Consulting and Professional Services related to but not limited to the IT Information Technology Department.With Mpulse providing excellent and technically skills consultants, they successfully delivered several IT Projects and Services for our University.The breadth and depth of their consultant’s knowledge combined with a proven reliability qualifies them to implement complex projects.Given our experience from the contractual engagements with Mpulse, we are happy to recommend them as a vendor/supplier of Professional Services.
- Rodney Moore Director of Information Technology PVAMU/Ellucian